Koyker 210 Loader Parts
- Bore (2.0" or 2-1/2")
- Oil Ports (Straight vs. 90-Degree)
Replacement Parts for Koyker 210 Front End Loader
Koyker 210 Loader Rebuild Kits
- 2.0-Inch Seal Kit: K662051
- 2.5-Inch Seal Kit: K662048
- 2.0-Inch Gland (with assembled seals): K663310
- 2.5-Inch Gland (with assembled seals): K663317
- 2.0-Inch Piston (with assembled seals): K663311
- 2.5-Inch PIston (with assembled seals): K663318
- Lift Cylinder - 2.0-Inch Bore: 655153
- Lift Cylinder - 2.5-Inch Bore: 655147
- Tilt Cylinder - 2.0-Inch Bore: 655156
- Tilt Cylinder - 2.5-Inch Bore: 655150
- Lift Cylinder - 2.0-Inch Bore: 672439
- Lift Cylinder - 2.5-Inch Bore: 672433
- Tilt Cylinder (one 90-degree port, one straight port) - 2.0-Inch Bore: 672442
- Tilt Cylinder (one 90-degree port, one straight port) - 2.5-Inch Bore: 672436
NOTE: Shaft is the same PN# for both style cylinders with the same bore, with either the straight oil ports or the 90-degree oil port.
- Chrome shaft for lift cylinder with 2.0" bore: 654764
- Chrome shaft for lift cylinder with 2-1/2" bore: 654684
- Chrome shaft for bucket cylinder with 2.0" bore: 654799
- Chrome shaft for bucket cylinder with 2-1/2" bore: 653886
- 20" hydraulic hose used for both EXTEND and RETRACT on the Koyker 210 lift cylinders with 90-degree oil ports: PN# 670518
- 14" hydraulic hose used for EXTENDING the Koyker 210 bucket cylinders with one 90-degree oil port: PN# 655179. This same hose, part number 655179, is used for both EXTENDING and RETRACTING the Koyker 210 bucket cylinder that has two straight oil ports. It is also used for RETRACTING the lift cylinder with two straight oil ports.
- 12" hydraulic hose used to RETRACT the Koyker 210 bucket cylinder with one 90-degree oil port: PN# 673269.
- 22" hydraulic hoses used for EXTENDING the 210 lift cylidner with two straight oil ports: PN# 655180.
- Pace 7040 Valve: Part Number 673010 (replaces PN# 655446). This is a dinoil hydraulic valve that is 2-function. The two spools operate the lift / lower functions of the loader and curl / dump functions of the bucket. This loader control valve ships open center, but a sleeve and plug are included so that the valve hydraulic setup can be changed to either closed center or power beyond. This Koyker control valve has a float function on the first spool. Included in the Koyker hydraulic valve kit: the valve, the joystick (not installed), the rubber boot (installed), and the pby sleeve and closed center plug (not installed).
Koyker seal kits, piston kits, and gland kits are all identified according to the inside diameter of the cylinder's barrel. Finding the inside diameter (ID) of the barrel is difficult when you're working with a cylinder that is still assembled. There is a quick rule of thumb for Koyker cylinders: simply measure the outside diameter (OD) of the barrel and subtract 3/8" from it. This gets you the ID of the barrel (the cylinder's bore). The 210 loader was manufactured with two different size cylinders: 2.0" bore and 2-1/2" bore. All you need to do to figure out the bore is to measure the outside diameter of the barrel. If the OD is 2-3/8", then your cylinder has a 2.0" bore. If the OD of the barrel is 2-7/8, then your cylinder has a 2-1/2" bore. Use the chart below to find the part number of the kit that you need for rebuilding your Koyker 210 cylinders:
|Barrel ID||Barrel OD||Shaft OD||Seal Kit||Gland Kit||Piston Kit|
All parts except hydraulic hoses are OEM. Replacement hydraulic hoses match OEM specs.
|Call For Price||No|